The Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System, TDS Reduction all-in-one smart purifier.
Wow! That’s as big a mouthful as the water it filters!
This reverse osmosis (RO) system has an extremely compact design for the amount of water that it is able to pump through.
One of the biggest things that bother me when looking for a water filtration/purification system, is the bulky size of the filters and maybe even a water tank that you’ve got to try and fit somewhere under the sink inside the already limited space of your kitchen cupboards.
Yet, here, Waterdrop has designed not just a water filter, but something that looks more like your Wi-Fi router than a complete reverse osmosis system! Okay, maybe not quite, but you get what I’m saying.
This would be a great option for those with a space-challenged kitchen and the incredible thing is, that even with its size of just 18.1 x 5.7 x 17.8 inches, it still manages to remove 99.99% of contaminants from the water going through the 3 filters!
It’s not one for you if you’re looking for something portable as it does require an electrical supply and will be connected to your sink’s cold water supply as well.
- Effectively removes 1,000+ contaminants
- Avoids secondary pollution with its tankless design – Bacteria can’t build-up
- Filtration accuracy of 0.0001μm (99.99% contaminant removal)
- Filters a glass of water in around 12 seconds
- Compact size saves space – No big, messy filters in your cupboard
- Fixed in location so it’s not portable
- It requires an electrical supply
Features You’ll Value
With no tank, there’s no limit to the amount of filtered water you can pour at one time, especially with a flow rate of 400 gallons per day (GPD)!
It uses 50% less space thanks to the fact that it doesn’t have big, bulky filters to mount inside your cupboard and it also doesn’t have a water storage tank.
This means more storage space not used up with unnecessary items.
One of the biggest issues with a water storage tank on the reverse osmosis systems is that it can breed mold and bacteria with the water just sitting in there.
I like the thought and peace of mind of the fact that the water will stay fresh and ready for when you get home.
- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 "𝐖𝐃-𝐊𝟏𝟗-𝐒" 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫.
- [𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗨𝘀𝗲] This countertop RO water filter system K19 is ready to use as soon as it’s turned on, with no plumbing or drilling required. Because of its compact size of 13.8*7.9*16.3 inches, this countertop reverse osmosis system can be placed in your kitchen, bedroom, office, or even RV, thanks to its compact size.
- [𝟯:𝟭 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼] Thanks to the advanced waste water circulation technology, this K19 countertop water filter system has the pure to drain ratio of 3:1, which means that making 3 cups of filtered water produces only one cup of waste water. This makes it a more economical choice. 💧Note: If the system displays L1, it means that the TDS level of water is too high, and please pour out remaining water in the tank before refilling it with new water.
- [𝟰-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻] The countertop reverse osmosis system can reduce toxic chemicals such as vinyl chloride, ethylhexyl acrylate, isobutylene, ethylene glycol, according to the reverse osmosis membrane technical manual. Through PP cotton, activated carbon, reserve osmosis, this K19 countertop RO system can achieve the excellent filtration effect to provide healthy water for you. 💧NOTE: Do not work with well water or source water with high TDS (>500).
- [𝟭𝟳𝟬 𝗼𝘇 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆] Through the ergonomic design, the water tank of the countertop RO water filter system is easy to fill with water. Although the water tank is compact, it has the high capacity of 170 oz and can meet water demands of a big family for a whole day. In order to increase the utilization rate of water, please fill the feed water tank to the Max mark every time.
- 𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐆𝐏𝐃 & 𝟐:𝟏 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨 & 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐭 & 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 Design & E𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & N𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬. Our RO system can reduce toxic chemicals such as vinyl chloride, ethylhexyl acrylate, isobutylene, ethylene glycol, monobutyl ether, according to the reverse osmosis membrane technical manual.
- 𝟔-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 & 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Waterdrop D6 water reverse osmosis filter system adopts 6-stage filtration system. The filtration accuracy of reverse osmosis membrane is 0.0001μm. The 6-stage filter reduces pollutants from water, including TDS, lead, chlorine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, lead, sodium, chromium, benzene, etc. The activated carbon block is made from natural coconut shells. Please confirm whether you are allergic to it.
- 𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐆𝐏𝐃 & 𝟐:𝟏 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨: Waterdrop reverse osmosis water system is upgraded to have a flow rate of 600 GPD. With an innovative internal pump and a larger filter surface, you can fill a cup of water in 8 seconds. A low drain ratio of 2:1 means that dispensing 2 cups of pure water produces only 1 cup of wastewater. You can use the wastewater to mop the floor or wash the car.
- 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐭: The tankless reverse osmosis system comes with a smart designer faucet that has a high-end screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter. It is waterproof, so you do not have to worry about electrical leakage. Together with the filter life indicator on the control panel, D6 reverse osmosis filter system saves you time and effort by monitoring these for you.
- 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 & 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: The D6 RO water filter system employs a tankless design and a composite RO filter. Compact D6 RO system saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination than traditional system. DIY installation can be completed within 30 minutes. NOTE: An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system. The push-in replacement design allows you to replace the filter in 2 seconds, without moving the system or using any tools.
- 𝟕-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐆𝐏𝐃 & 𝟐:𝟏 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨 & 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 & 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧；Two filters are included in the package. Search "WD-G2P600-W" for replacement filters.
- 𝟕-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: The G2P600 reverse osmosis system adopts a composite filter technology, can reduce most contaminants. The CF filter can reduce rust, sediment, and organic matter. The MRO filter uses 0.0001-micron reverse osmosis membrane to intercept TDS, salt, PFAS, fluoride, and heavy metals, etc. Our RO system can reduce toxic chemicals such as vinyl chloride, ethylhexyl acrylate, isobutylene, ethylene glycol, according to the reverse osmosis membrane technical manual.
- 𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐆𝐏𝐃 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰: As an upgraded reverse osmosis system, the G2P600 tankless reverse osmosis system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. With a fast and stable water flow rate, this RO system fills a 200ml cup with water in 8 seconds, which is ideal for drinking, washing vegetables and fruit. The G2P600 RO water filtration system also meets the water needs of big families and companies.
- 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞: The G2P600 tankless RO system reduces your replacement cost and upgrades the water-saving technology with a drain ratio of 2:1. Dispensing 2 cups of pure water will produce only 1 cup of waste water. Compared to traditional RO water purifiers, the RO system saves 600% more water. Note that all RO systems will produce waste water to discharge impurities. You can use waste water to mop the floor, wash your car, do laundry, etc.
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧: This tankless reverse osmosis water filtration system saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination. You can finish the installation by yourself in 30 minutes. Due to the filter’s twist-and-pull design, you can change a filter in 3 seconds without moving the system or using any tools. In addition, the filter life indicators will remind you to replace the filter in advance.
Smart Filter Flushing
This unit will automatically flush for 20 seconds after two hours of filtering and if you go away for any length of time, it will flush for one minute in every 24 hour period!
Doing that will keep the water and the unit ultra-clean and ready for use.
The main idea of automatic flushing is that it prevents contaminants from building up and it also prolongs the service life of the filter and prevents blockages.
Water quality display
Well, the smart faucet with real-time water quality display is super-handy!
It has a real-time Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) indicator that will let you know the levels in and out so you can keep track of the water quality.
Incorporated into this feature is 3 Smart Filter Reminder LEDs that light up on the front of the unit when it’s time to replace the filters.
If that’s not enough, there are colored lights that glow around the base of the faucet and change color as the filter life is moving on. Blue light: Filters are good. Yellow light: Replace soon. Red light: Replace now.
Very cool (and practical).
At just 18.1 x 5.7 x 17.8 inches, the Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is a true all-in-one water purification center that doesn’t need all the usual paraphernalia that can be required with reverse osmosis systems.
It comes with a complete installation kit and only takes minutes to install with everything ready to go (make sure you have the hole for the tap in your countertop or sink planned out).
One thing that I found impressive with this system, was that it looks good! This is a real sleek design.
So, not only is it compact and takes up a whole lot of less space than its competitors, wherever it sits, it’s going to look great!
They’ve put a lot of thought into the filter changeover set-up. The filters are integrated into the unit and only take around 3 seconds to change. It’s that simple.
With the display on the unit and the colored lights around the base of the faucet, they really went all out in creating a unit that is as visually appealing as it is practically functional and environmentally friendly.
Seven stages of filtration
This is where the rubber really meets the road.
The three filters provide seven stages of filtration. The first filter is built as a 3-in-1 filter and the second filter also filters through 3 stages. The final filter returns beneficial minerals and improves the taste of the water.
An outstanding 1000+ contaminants reduction which includes a lot of well-known nasties and some not-so-well-known nasties such as, heavy metals: lead, mercury, barium, copper, radium 226/228, and aluminum. TDS, chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, limescale, and turbidity. Carcinogens: chromium (hexavalent), chromium (trivalent), cadmium and cadmium compounds, and ferric oxide.
And the list goes on…
What Consumers Say
If you are considering one of these great little units, here’s some feedback from customers that have bought and installed one of these Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System:
- Awesome customer support
- Great design. The design is compact with smart indicators of water quality and filter life on both the faucet and the system panel.
- Reliable filter. All the filters were placed nicely within the system, install and replace can be done with only a few seconds, excellent design!!
- I read that the micron rating of this filter is 0.00001um, which surely can remove most contaminants.
- The tankless design allows the unit to pump water directly and ensures the water quality, the water tastes really GREAT!
- I have been running it for about 3 weeks now and it just works and tastes great.
- In regards to installation, this one was the easiest.
- High-quality product from the device to the filters, tubing, connections, packaging, and instructions. Water tastes great!
- The water dispensed from the Waterdrop R.O. system is the best tasting to date.
- Excellent unit – quiet, great-tasting water, reasonably priced filters and very compact.
- Fixed in location so it’s not portable
- Needs an electrical supply close by.
Considering space when purchasing a water purifier as thorough as a reverse osmosis system has to be a consideration. They can get quite bulky.
Then, if it’s got a water storage tank, you can have a bacteria and mold problem potentially building up inside of it turning your purified water back into contaminated water.
What’s the point of that?
Space is at a premium in every kitchen as it is without a water filtration system taking up a whole heap of it unnecessarily.
This one, the Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System, TDS Reduction takes away both of those issues.
With its crazy sleek design, easy installation, super-simple filter changeover, automatic flushing, tankless design, high flow rate, real-time water display, smart leakage detector…
You get the picture.
It’s got it well and truly covered.
Innovative, intelligent and can give you a glass of great tasting water in around 12 seconds.
If you’re looking for something convenient to install, environmentally friendly, and extremely practical, you may well have stumbled across an affordable option for it here.