Home Master TMULTRA-ERP Ultra Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Ultraviolet light is the secret weapon in the arsenal of purification belonging to the Home Master TMULTRA-ERP Ultra Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System.
When it comes to water filtration, ultraviolet light has been found to be more effective than chlorine in eliminating viruses and it does so without changing the waters’ chemistry.
That’s on top of the other five stages of filtration, one of which is reverse osmosis and that is another one of the most effective forms of water purification.
It’s like somebody stood back and said, “Right! Let’s blast every microorganism known or unknown to man into oblivion. How can we do it?”
And then they came up with this.
Anyway, if you’re looking for pure water, just water, seriously clean water, like, only water, keep reading.
Let’s humor ourselves a little here with a pros and cons list before getting right into it.
- Removes over 99.99% of contaminants and up to 99% of dissolved solids
- Ultra-Violet sterilization is regarded as the most effective water treatment solution
- Long-life filters with up to 3,000 gallons or 12 Months between changes
- Comes already assembled ready to install
- No heavy tools required for changing filters
- High flow rate from the dedicated faucet
- Great for well water
- Supplying up to 75 gallons per day of purified water
- Multiple upgrade options available
- Removal of chemicals like chloramines chlorine, herbicides, and pesticides
- You’ll lose the shelf under your sink – It needs space
- Requires a powerpoint for the low-wattage ultra-violet light sterilizer
Features You’ll Value
Completely assembled for simple installation
All of the components you need for complete installation to get your water running are included in the kit. Everything provided to you meets or exceeds the National Science Foundation (NSF) standards for material safety and water purification performance.
There’s the instruction book, the filters themselves, the UV power supply, the 3.2-gallon storage tank, the lead-free chrome long reach sink faucet and more.
There’s a link to some installation videos on the manufacturer’s website which are recommended viewing prior to attempting the install yourself (although they’re quite confident that anyone can do it!). There are 6 videos for the complete installation procedure and none of them are over 4 minutes long so they’re easily digestible.
They even have a video for the annual filter change procedure to make it as simple as possible for you to complete the task at hand.
Anyway, they’ve got you covered with instructions both written and visual, which is great.
99.99% Contaminant removal
It’s amazing what gets into our water supply and even more amazing how much one of these Home Master TMULTRA-ERP Ultra systems can get out!
It destroys microorganisms and removes iron as well.
Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Nitrates, Copper, Turbidity, Barium, Cadmium, and plenty more!
Because it’s so good at removing all the nasties, there is the option to add a filter at the end of the line which can reintroduce an amount of Calcium and Magnesium which are essential minerals for our body.
If you would like to see the massive list of contaminants that this system removes, you can view it here.
Fast Flow RO! Kit upgrade included for faster water flow
This used to be an optional upgrade and now it’s included as part of the standard package!
Apparently, a typical reverse osmosis system will take around 40 seconds to fill a tea kettle or large pasta pot, so the manufacturer’s went to work and were able to halve that time by doubling the water flow.
The ‘Loaded’ pack is nicer still. This comes with Luxury Standard Brushed Nickel RO Faucet, Fridge Connection Kit, and Dow Filmtec High Hardness RO membrane (75 GPD) and stands out a little more.
Long-lasting and easy-to-change filters
With a lifespan of 3,000 gallons or 1-year between filter changes, this is a time and dime saver.
The filter changes are quick and painless due to the fact that they’ve manufactured them to be all-in-one where there are no canisters to try and pry out of some head bracket, you just replace the whole thing!
The other benefit to this design is that when there are canisters fitting into some bracket, there can also be bacterial growth. Instead, you change the whole thing and it’s all fresh and ready to go again!
Sounds like a good plan to me when the goal is purified water!
Ultra-Violet sterilization advantage
Okay, this is next-level stuff.
Not only have you got the five stages of filtration which I’ll go through some more below, but you’ve got Ultra-Violet (UV) light sterilization
You don’t have to worry about the light burning up energy as it runs on only 6 Watts. It runs continuously as a fail-safe to ensure there’s no contaminated water getting out of this system and into the faucet when you want to fill up your water bottle.
Ultra-Violet sterilization is the be-all and end-all of water purification no matter what type of water you throw at it (or into it).
UV is more effective against viruses than chlorine.
Six-Stages of water filtration for ultra-pure water
You get the sediment, iron, catalytic carbon filtration (even removes Chloramine), and reverse osmosis purification, a pre-iron filter and the Ultra-violet light sterilization chamber.
Any bacteria, viruses, and other toxins really have no chance of getting through this system.
What Consumers Say
Well, that’s all great. But, what are the people that have actually bought a Home Master TMULTRA-ERP Ultra Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System saying?
- Really surprised at the quality of this system
- Harder to get the old one out than put this new one in. Water tastes great. Instructions were easy. Watch the YouTube videos though
- Just love this thing!!!
- Absolutely the BEST purchase I have made all year. Easy to install, great instructions. and the water tastes awesome
- It works well, has great flow through and a decent faucet
- I’ve had this system installed for nearly 4 years. I consider it an investment in my family’s health
- We have the system installed in our RV and it works fine
- The water flows very fast filling bottles quickly
- Our family loves this water system. We have had this system for four years. It’s easy maintenance and the water tastes great!
- I do not recommend installing this product yourself for people that are not handy.
- We ended up installing it in the basement, directly under the kitchen sink, to maintain the storage under the kitchen sink that would be reserved for the tank
Look, it is a little bulky (anything with a tank and 5 filters will be!) and will take up your under-counter cupboard space, but I think it’s totally worth it. The Home Master range is very popular and highly regarded.
When you look at what you’re getting for your money, how much is your health worth to you? You’ll make your money back in what you save from not having to buy bottled water anymore!
One reviewer said that a downside to this product is that it’s made them a water-snob. They don’t want to drink other people’s water anymore because it just tastes “nasty”.
If you want some of the purest water around, then the Home Master TMULTRA-ERP Ultra Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System may be just what you’re after.
|Product Name:||Home Master TMULTRA-ERP Ultra Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System|
|Brand:||Perfect Water Technologies|
|Removes (% of contaminants):||99.99%|
|Filter Lifespan:||12 Months|
|Adds Ionized minerals:||Optional|
|Guarantee:||5 year limited warranty|