I was just trying to find a water filtering system that didn’t need my entire kitchen cupboard space to work when I discovered the Frizzlife Under Sink Water Filter System SK99.
The balance between functionality (like, it actually works) and size seems to be an impossible one.
To get water that resembles the clean bottled variety it’s like you have to install the plumbing system to the Taj Mahal under your sink. They get so big and bulky with some 17-stage filtration system with UV lights and storage tanks that not only take up all your cupboard space but takes 15 minutes to fill your glass as well!
That’s why the Sk99 is like a cool glass of fresh water (see what I did there?).
With a simple, yet neat and tidy design of just three super-effective filters, it just makes sense.
It. Just. Works.
It’s hard to find a more well-thought-out system as you’ll see as we go through the details in a moment.
Anyway, if you’re stuck for space under your sink and you like the thought of great-tasting water with less pain for the environment as well, then read on.
Features You’ll Value
Connects to your existing faucet
No third faucet here
The Frizzlife SK99 makes the most of what you’ve already got!
Turn your kitchen sink cold tap into a purified water outlet with this super-easy installation and you’re ready to go. It really doesn’t get much simpler.
There’s an optional kit for purchase that can connect the filtered water direct to your ice maker or refrigerator while still allowing the filtered water to go to your tap as well.
Super Easy installation
- Turn your water supply off.
- Connect your water supply to the inlet of the Frizzlife SK99 filters.
- Connect your faucet to the outlet of the Frizzlife SK99.
- Turn your water supply back on.
- Flush a bit of water through first.
- Drink nice, fresh, clean water.
I mean, really, are you looking for something that’s easy to install?
I think you found it.
Selective water purification
There are certain minerals that a lot of water purification filters take out, but your body needs!
Things like Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, and Magnesium. These are left in after the water has passed through the Frizzlife SK99.
Calcium is important for our bone development and teeth maintenance. It also aids with muscle contraction and other functions.
Potassium tends to help all our organs and the body tissue to function properly (kind of important!) and it regulates the water balance of cells as well.
Sodium, well this one maintains the water balance of cells just like Potassium, but it also maintains stable blood pressure levels.
Magnesium helps to support a healthy immune system while keeping the heartbeat steady and adjusting our all-important blood glucose levels.
So, while other filters are removing these from your water, the SK99 takes out the bad and leaves you with clean, fresh-tasting water with benefits.
3-Stage filtering process
The genius in this household filtration system is in its simplicity.
Filter 1: Reduces particle materials such as sand, silt, and rust
Filter 2: Reduces Chlorine, Chloramine, Sediment, VOCs (Volatile Organic Chemicals) and Particles such as sand, silt, and rust
Filter 3: Reduces Chlorine, VOCs, Fluoride, cysts, heavy metals such as Lead, Mercury, Cadmium from water. This one basically removes any unpleasant taste, odor, cloudiness, and color.
So, while you can look at it and say, “but it only has three filters.” You can see that it is extremely effective in what it does and removes the need for bulkier, more complicated systems. FRIZZLIFE M3004 Replacement Filters offer great value too.
Economic and environmentally friendly
If you’re one, like me, that does like to show some effort when it comes to preserving our environment, as we should, then the Frizzlife SK99 definitely moves up on the shopping list.
Most filters require you to change the entire casing which is a massive load of plastic heading back out into our landfills. The SK99 has been designed so that you only need to change the inside filter cartridge.
This saves in multiple ways. It means the replacement cartridges can be made more affordable and it produces less plastic waste.
In the first filter, it uses a pleated PP sediment filter. These filters have a lifespan that’s 3X longer than a normal filter. Along with this, they also provide greater sediment removal by creating “depth” filtration and by having more surface area.
High water flow
The SK99 under sink 3-stage water filter allows a water flow of up to 2 gallons per minute.
This is crucial for those of us who can’t stand waiting for that glass of water to fill up at a snail’s pace. So frustrating.
By utilizing 3/8 tubing and maximizing the flow through each of the filtration stages, Frizzlife has made better-than-bottled water available at one of the best flow rates possible.
What Consumers Say
- The taste and flow are awesome!
- It seems like good quality, no leaks anywhere and simple enough to change filters.
- It was easy to install, super simple.
- My wife is extremely picky with the taste of water if it’s not bottled she does not want it. I put this filter on our sink faucet and now the water from our sink tastes better than bottled water, she loves it which means the filter MUST work great!
- The product was easy to install and included thread tape, two different length outlet lines, and a reducer in case you need it. Installs in about 5 minutes. Water tastes great and minimal loss of pressure.
- Installation under the sink was easy. Instructions are easy to follow.
- Frizzlife provided excellent customer service and was able to assist me quickly.
- Very easy to install. Had it up and running in less than ten minutes
- Installation took under 20 minutes (the majority of it cleaning and making space for the filter under the sink) literally just hooking up hoses where instructed, running the water for 5 minutes after installation, and being delighted in the night and day difference of water quality. Crystal clear, not cloudy, no metallic taste or smell. A definite worthwhile purchase.
- Doesn’t include its own faucet You can find a new one here though.
- The system is not as small as I imagined but is compact enough to fit into my under sink.
This is one of the simplest filtration systems to install that I’ve seen.
It comes with all the tools you need, no need for a costly plumber, and even for the total layman, the Frizzlife Under Sink Water Filter System SK99 can be installed and connected to your existing faucet in a matter of minutes.
Combine that with filters that last up to three times longer than standard ones and that reduce the amount of plastic waste in our environment, this becomes a no-brainer in this market.
The twist-in filter system makes changing the filters a simple task and it comes with all the tools you need so there’s nothing more to buy.
If simplicity and efficiency are high on your list of things to check off when looking for a home or office water filtration system, then the Frizzlife Under Sink Water Filter System SK99 is a worthy competitor for your attention.
|Frizzlife Under Sink Water Filter System SK99
|Removes (% of contaminants):
|Adds Ionized minerals:
|30 Days (Limited)