Survimate Filtered Water Bottle Review
The Survimate Filtered Water Bottle: Your Hydration Source for the Outdoors
Camping, going to the gym, hiking, backpacking, and overseas travel – This is ideal for all your needs.
The SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle BPA Free with 4-Stage Integrated Filter Straw Is awesome. It is a great thing to have if you’re going on a camping trip or anywhere in the great outdoors. A portable water filtration system is a welcome convenience. Since you won’t have to carry a huge water container and haul it around during the entire trip.
It removes an impressive 99.9999% of Common Bacteria. This can be filtered effectively (such as E. coli) heavy metal ions, chlorine, and other organic contaminants.
The SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle won’t need a lot of effort to get it to work. You can set it up by taking a few sucks on the straw to get the water flow. Well, all you have to do at that point is to sit back and let it do what it was designed to do. You can refill the bottle when about 75% of its contents are done.
Note that this product range of water bottles has 4 advanced high-performance purifiers installed. These are Medical Grade Hollow Fiber Membrane, Coconut Shell Activated Carbon, Beads and Medical Grade PP Cotton. You can be sure that you’re drinking safe water every time you drink from this water bottle.
Cool Features and Highlights
Go, Lite. This product only weighs 6.4 ounces, which is pretty easy to carry around. With the filter added this is still only 22oz.
- Compact. Its dimensions are 9.4″ x 3.1″ x 3.1inch.
- Quality Assured. It has a 5 year shelf life
- Keeps You Safe and Healthy. The filtration system utilized by this product will get rid of microbiological waterborne pathogens. This is without having to use any type of chemicals.
- Goes Anywhere. Since it is lightweight and easy to carry, it will be easy to bring along for a hike. Ideal while traveling, or to being used for emergencies.
- Easy-to-Replace Filters. The filters in this water bottle can be replaced after treating up to a maximum of 1500L/year of continuous usage.
- Chug-able. You can drink the water directly from the water bottle itself. Or if you prefer you can filter the water using this product and then store it in a different container.
- Not Too Little, Not Too Much. The capacity of this water bottle is 650 ml. So just enough for a one-time drink with a little to spare, before you need to fill it up again.
- Fully Loaded. The package contains a bottle that has a watertight lid. BPA-free, FDA-approved, heat resisting and extremely durable. The robust carabiner clip means you can easily fasten this to your belt.
Uncool Stuff You Need To Know Anyway
- Forget Crystal Clear. In the outdoors, the water doesn’t come out as crystal clear from this filter water bottle if you compare it to water from the tap. No portable water filtration system of this size can match the clarity of tap water. But the quality won’t be any different. Some customers also say that it has something to do with the water source as well.
- Not Freeze-proof. Once you have used the SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle BPA Free, make sure to provide ample protection from freezing.
- Not Exactly A Fountain. The flow rates that you will see from this unit will actually depend on the quality of your feed water. Yet, the manufacturer has specified that the initial flow rate should be at 550ml per minute.
- Got To Watch The Temp. Note that the minimum operating temperature of this filter water bottle is at 32 degrees Fahrenheit. While its maximum operating temp is at 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Avoid therefore boiling water but also allowing the bottle and contents to freeze.
SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle BPA Free with 4-Stage Intergrated Filter Straw Final Verdict
The Survimate Water Bottle is definitely the water bottle to take when roughing it. There is so much to enjoy in the great outdoors. Lugging around a bulky water filtration system can’t be part of your itinerary. The cool features far outweigh any of its negatives — you can bet your life on it.
What we really like was the built in compass. This could be a lifesaver if you get lost. The filters are inexpensive to buy. As the bottle and filters are easy to clean, this is another plus point.
To wash the filter, just rinse under running water. Either leave to stand to dry or use a soft tissue to pat it dry.
Tags: SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle, Survimate Water Bottle
Categorised in: Articles