Culligan FM-15A Faucet Mount Filter with Advanced Water Filtration
If you’re looking for a reliable product, offering value for money, then consider this one. The well-known manufacturer Culligan provides a system which for the price of a rack or ribs and a drink will make your life much healthier. It is the FM-15A Level 3 Faucet Filter. Considering that 3000+ buyers have left positive feedback, this is an indication of how good this product is.
The main advantage of the Culligan system is that it doesn’t need professional installation or require special tools to be installed. You just should screw-mount it to the faucets that you’ve already have at home, and that will be enough. The process of installation takes just a few minutes, and then you’re good to go with cleaner water. You can do it with the help diverter valve stem which is attached to the device.
The FM-15A advanced filtration filter reduces atrazine, chlorine, lindane, lead, particulates class I. It also helps, reduces Cryptosporidium and different kinds of cysts, for instance, giardia cysts. This system will be very useful for people who have their water treated with chlorine which has a strong odor and taste. The device will help you to get rid of it and ensure you get fresh and tasty water.
The device is certified by NSF and is considered to be health beneficial for those who want to live healthier lifestyles.
- A system performing water cleaning jobs
- Can clean up to 200 gallons of water during its exploitation
- Features reducing unpleasant taste and odor
- Pressure Range: 30-100 psi.
- Temperature Range: 40-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Measures 3.5×5.5×6.8 inches
- Includes adapters to fit all standard sink nozzles, IMPORTANT: the FM-15A does not fit on drop down faucets
- Advanced Filter Faucet Mount with 0.5 GPM flow rate at 60 psi
- Easily installed for within five minutes; doesn’t need any special tool for installation
- The process of water cleaning can be switched on or switched off
- Certified by NSF ( System tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI Standard 42 and 53 )
- Cleans water from cysts and unpleasant odors
- Water flow becomes slightly slower, has been reported in a minority of reviews
Culligan Faucet Water Filter Conclusion:
We recommend you order the FM-15A Level 3 Faucet Filter as it’s one of the most reliable and best models on the market. It performs very well and can be easily installed. This filter reduces unpleasant odors and taste and can filter up to 200 gallons of water or on average 2 months for fresher, cleaner drinking water.